Scheduling a Class Tour
Please contact the Museum at least 2 weeks prior to your desired visit date. (Museum: 903-894-5252 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For groups of 15+, student admission is $4.00 per student ($1.00 off the regular student admission of $5.00). Two teachers will be admitted for free for every 15 students. All other adults will be charged $5.00 for admission.
- There is a maximum of 40 students per tour.
- Each tour lasts approximately 1 1/2 hours and includes a hands-on activity.When scheduling a tour in the Museum, you will need to determine:
1.) Which tour you would like to use for your class
2.) If you would like your tour to focus on a particular gallery or time period
- Please allow time for restroom breaks and gift shop if desired.
- No cell phones are permitted during your tour time
*School group tours of less than 15 students will be charged a minimum fee of $75.00. Two teachers will be admitted for free and all other adults will be charged $5.00.
**If you need to cancel or change your schedlued tour date, please contact the Museum one week prior to your scheduled visit or you will be billed a cancellation fee of $75.00.
To reserve a tour for your class today, email us with your grade level, class size, and desired date and time or call the Museum at (903) 894-5252.